Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Chemical Romance Live @ Terminal 5 NYC

HI everyone!!!! This is a report from My Chemical Romance concert last night at Terminal 5 here in NYC.
let me start with saying that my ears are still buzzing from it, yes it was a hell of a show!! I got there at 4 pm but the line wasn't so big yet. good thing I got there early because later on there was just way too many people. I had to wait on the line till they let us in around 7:pm. I got mad they took my camera from me so I couldn't really take any pictures.

I had a good spot where I could see them real good, but that was only during the first two opening bands. The first band came out around 8 something I recall, but to be honest I don't remember their name(I was too exited to see MCR.)
The second band was Neon Trees which I never heard of before. I'm not that much into that kinda music I guess, But it was great. The band was very entertaining and I'm surprised I actually remember some of their songs. Since I was simply way too exited about seeing gerard I didn't put that much attention, the whole time I was whining about how bad I wanted to see MCR already.


I didn't like that there was too many teenagers there. It really killed the ambience, don't get offended but yes they're too immature and don't know how to enjoy a show properly. When My Chemical Romance finally came on people just went too crazy. I've never seem people go so crazy about them before. When I saw them about 4 years ago I believe around "The Black Parade" time, people didn't go so wild as now. but don't get me wrong, back them I though it was too crazy but this time was way worst. Things got really ugly. I was disappointed with the crowd.



The guys were awesome like always. gerard looked so gorgeous<3333 but that's not new. I was sad I didn't see Ray that much because I was on the left side. I was missing bob though, I still see him like a member of the band. Frank was fun to watch as always and mikey....well he looked really cute but I always wonder about he's serious face.

I believe this was the track list. it's not in order because to be honest I don't remember.

Vampires will never hurt you
Headfirst fot halos
Helena
I'm not Okay
Hang em' high
The Black Parade
Mama
Cancer
NaNaNa
Planetary Go!
Party Poison
Sing
Summertime
The only hope for me is you
DESTROYA
Vampire Money
Bulletproof Heart

Cancer Live

I had I really really great time and can't wait to see them again, but I just hope that next time there's more older poeple.

No comments:

Post a Comment