Friday, April 22, 2011

Rainbow- So Girls

Photobucket



Rainbow So Girls Mini Album
Although this was released earlier this month, it's still a pretty hot topic (TO ME at least...haha get it? get it?.....>_>)

The concept for To Me is definitely one of my favorites from Rainbow. Gossip Girl was on the cutesy side, A was sexy, Mach was, as they put it, dominatrix type style, but To Me is a mixture of confidence and class. The girls look extremely elegant in the video and look like they're having tons of fun while spray painting that guy's car. Woori's punch during the MV is definitely one of my favorite parts. I just remember spazzing when I saw the teaser. :3 I only have one complaint (and this is only because I really love these girls so I want them to do really well) They really need to find a new choreographer or something. As great as they are with the chest pumping, it's getting a bit old. They've also done that bit where Hyunyoung is in the center with the other girls circling around her like a million times already. (yes i exaggerate but whatever) Other than that, I'm really feeling the powerful vocals (Jaekyung, Jisook and Hyunyoung, I'm talking to you. ;3) Woori's rap is incredible, as is her solo dance moment during the MV and live performances. No Eul and Seung Ah look so gorgeous, and although it's still taking me time to get used to Yoon Hye's pixie cut, she's still rocking it.

I really seriously hope this song continues to do better because these girls really are talented and have great personalities. I already ordered my copy of this, just waiting for it to arrive with my Mr. Taxi single. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment