Monday, April 25, 2011

After School 1st Album- Virgin

There's no cover art for this yet, but here's the link to buy it.

Regular CD
Autographed CD




So, I haven't been keeping up with After School at all, so I'm unfamiliar with the new girl and I can barely recognize the other girls (minus like the original girls + UEE) But I do like the sound of this although it reminds me of when you reach the sky level in video games. LOL Girls look really gorgeous though, and I'm looking forward to hearing what the song sounds like. 


According to YesAsia, this is the tracklist.

01. Let’s Step Up 
02. Shampoo 
03. Virgin 
04. 뱅(Bang)! (2011 New Recordings) 
05. Play Ur Love 
06. Dream 07 너 때문에 (2011 New Recordings) 
08. 시간에 기대어 
09. 잘 지내고 있죠 
10. Funky Man 
11. My Bell 
12. When I Fall (2011 New Recordings) 


New songs means more fun on my Ipod. <3 


I'll update this post when I get the pics for the covers and the complete MV. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment