Tuesday, April 26, 2011

YUI new『HELLO~Paradise Kiss~』PV Movie Trailer

HELLO~Paradise Kiss~


This PV has to be YUI's cutest PV ever!!! I love all the different styles of clothing used on this video. I believe she's playing the main character as the song is from this character point of view. I love this video, It's just way too cute. I kinda wish the whole video wasn't green screen. I've never seem YUI looking so young before, I like this look because she looks so cute but then again I don't like the fact that they're trying to change her image. for this movie this look is perfect though.

Paradise Kiss Movie Trailer With "YOU" Preview


The Movie looks very similar to the manga. I'm happy they didn't change that many things. As for the actors playing the roles, I think they look very mature for this role. Seems like it's going to be a good movie. I personally love this manga except for the ending. I do wanna see the movie because I wanna see how they portrait the story and see if the actors can actually pull it off.

The preview of "YOU" sounds amazing!!! I'm really loving this single a lot. I'm exited because I like it more then her last 2 singles which I didn't like very much. I love "Your Heaven" but "it's my life" wasn't really a song I enjoyed much.


PV Screen Caps









No comments:

Post a Comment