Monday, May 9, 2011

Perfume Laser Beam PV preview

So Finally we got a PV preview of Perfume's new Song "Laser Beam" which is the main song for their new "Laser Beam/Kasukana Kaori"
The PV looks very different, not like anything they've done before. I Like that they're using lasers on the dance. the place kinda reminds me of the "Secret Secret" PV. They're wearing the same clothes from the promo and cover pictures. It's very modern I think. the first thing that came to my mind was a spaceship for some reason lol.

The girl's look great so I can't wait to see the full video. Especially I can't wait to see "kasukana Kaori" I think it will be a very spring girly like song. Let's all look forward to this single!^_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGP_hoQpLZQ&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment