Thursday, April 28, 2011

FULL MR.TAXI PV IS OUT!



I can safely say that I died ten times while watching this. It went beyond my expectations! The close up shots are great, the slow motion parts are AMAZING. It's just a shame that this video is low quality for now. The PV won't be on the Mr. Taxi single but it will be on their 1st Japanese album, so we can definitely look forward to it.

Also, I have to say this because I'm a TaeNy shipper, but I think the director was totally biased towards them and I don't mind at all. They both do that whole "removing sunglasses sexily" thing and I spazzed really hard over it. XD They're in the center during the "Don't wanna say goodbye" part and Taeyeon looks so freaking happy. ♥♥

Seriously, even if this video isn't on the single you should still buy it. I'm so proud of the girls. ♥

Here's the dance version of Run Devil Run if you haven't seen it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment