Thursday, April 28, 2011

After School-Shampoo MV Release



So, I really really love this song. That intro is freaking awesome. But the lyrics and MV, hmm.

I like that they're using shampoo as metaphor for themselves or whatever. Like they want to be the fragrance that always envelopes their lover and if their lover hurts them they want to be the shampoo that stings their eyes. (dont quote me on this, these are the lyrics I read on a video) It's something different and I like it.

I think my biggest beef with this is the fact that when Raina enters the dance studio, I seriously thought she was like a ten year old kid. So the fact that she's crushing on this guy and he likes her too made me think WOAH. But then I saw she was supposed to be the same age as the rest of them. LOL The video is sad of course, and the usual "I'll leave without telling you because it'll hurt less." I like how even in the video Kahi and Jung Ah are the mom and dad of the group. They welcome Raina into the group even though everyone else is sorta like herp derp who is she?

Overall though, good song, good concept, good MV. I'm looking forward to the live performances. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment