Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Girls' Generation- Mr.Taxi/Run Devil Run

Photobucket

Normal Edition
Limited Pressing
Deluxe First Press Limited Edition

So this is set to drop April 27th, but if you're like me, you already know what Mr. Taxi sounds like. After all Sones watched the MV for Run Devil Run, we thought it couldn't get any better. But of course the girls once again proved that they are always full of surprises. As we all know, Mr. Taxi was already leaked.

There's only one word to describe it.

EARGASMS.

Now all we have to do is wait for the MV, which the girls already filmed. The wait is somewhat excruciating but it'll be worth it. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet? I know I did. I can't wait to hold it in my hands.

As for the Run Devil Run MV, it has literally caused an ovary explosion amongst fangirls. My bias is Taeyeon so of course I was swooning over her. (and her hair, omg, did you see her hair? Super sexy) But really all the girls look gorgeous and FIERCE. I do wish Hyoyeon had gotten more screentime but I guess I'm used to it already. I'm not sure which version I like more to be honest. With the Korean version I really liked their clothing, but the Japanese version, they just look so amazing. I'm torn, but it really doesn't matter. I can still watch both. :)

Fun Fact about this single. Tiffany was on Soshified a while ago, which caused a huge ruckus. (a nice ruckus of course) and she said this song would "kick boottyyyy" and she was excited for us to hear it. But ahem, we had already heard it. LOL Oops, sorry there Fany. Hope you can forgive us.

Let's make sure to buy this. We want the girls to do well in Japan, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment