Wednesday, April 20, 2011

f(x)-Pinocchio

Photobucket

CD+Photobook
Krystal Poster
Sulli Poster
Victoria Poster
Amber Poster
Luna Poster
All Five Posters



What can I say? I really like Danger. It's not a new concept, but still enjoyable. The intro does scare the crap out of me, but once the girls start singing it's just perfect. I really like the crazy fashion, not that I would ever wear stuff like that but it's something interesting.

Some things I like about the MV:
1. Sulli looks super cute. I was afraid they'd give her some freaky hairstyle again *cringes at the mop head she had in NU ABO*
2.Krystal abs.
3.Krystal abs.
4.Krystal abs.
5.Everyone else ♥

ALSO

Kryber fans rejoice, apparently Krystal and Amber thanked each other in the "Thanks" notes in the album. As cute as this is, I personally ship JungLi. *shrugs*

How many of you are going to pick this up? I'm still not sure if I will, though that 100 page hardcover photobook sounds super tempting right now.

I'll get back to you on that one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment